In the risky world of forex trading, there is always something new to acquire.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced trader – expanding your forex knowledge and keeping up to date with current global forex events is essential to successful trading. worldsforextradings recognizes the importance of enhancing your fx knowledge and offers you access to multiple tools. These contain a number of diverse forex lessons that will provide you the confidence you need to confidently trade in the forex market.
These valuable lessons are written and updated consistently by our experienced experts. These lessons were created with every kind of fx trader in mind. Therefore, our aim is to offer a valuable resource and enable you to gather extra tools for your forex trading experience. The lessons begin with an introduction to basics, including an overview of forex concepts, such as supply and demand, currency pairs and interest rates. Also included are lessons on forex terminology, such as leverage, lots, margins and pips. More advanced lessons cover key features related to fundamental and technical Forex analyses.
worldsforextradings values all new customers, and we realize the importance of educating our traders to the highest level. The aim of worldsforextradings is to enable fx traders to confidently trade forex. We are confident that these lessons will enhance your forex knowledge and prove valued and useful during your forex trading experience.
The following are our Forex lessons:
1. Fundamentals – Offers an outline of basic fx concepts, such as supply, demand, currency pairs and interest rates.
2. Pips, Lots, Leverage & Margins – Offers an explanation of common terms required for forex trading.
3. Placing Orders – Describes the variety of different forex orders and explains what various kinds of orders should be placed when trading on the forex market.
4. Technical Analysis: An Introduction to Chart Reading – Outlines the meaning of technical analysis, the art and science of reading a price chart, as well as the various kinds of charts that need to be analyzed for fx trading.
5. Support, Resistance, and Moving Averages – Offers an explanation of what causes support, resistance and moving averages.
6. Trends & Trendlines – Offers details on uptrends, downtrends and ranges, as well as an explanation on how to use trendlines for fx trading.
7. Indicators, part I: The Trend Followers – Offers an explanation of various types of trend-following indicators that are used to help analyze price movements in forex trading.
8. Indicators, part II: The Oscillators – Offers an explanation of various types of oscillating indicators that help in analyzing price movements during forex trading.